This course will help participants enhance their life tools in the office.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Know your own team member roles and responsibilities.
- Know what a problem is and ways to approach problem solving.
- Recognize self-confident behaviors in the workplace.
- Apply a number of group methods for creative thinking.
- Understand ways to be flexible in times of change.
- Define emotional competencies and correlate them to workplace experiences.
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: Being a Team Player
Session Three: Flexibility
Session Four: Problem Solving
Session Five: Resourcefulness
Session Six: Feedback
Session Seven: Self-Confidence
Session Eight: Creative Thinking
Session Nine: Emotional Intelligence
Recommended Reading List
Personal Action Plan
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet