World Class Virtual Learning That Opens Doors To Opportunities
24/7 access to mobile-friendly online courses designed by industry experts
““I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”
— Pablo Picasso
Our teaching Process for english
The Learning Process For Adults
Simply put, how an adult learns is different from how a K-12 student learns.
- It starts with autonomy: adults are, as a general rule, more independent and thus may not require intense or dedicated group environments.
- Adults usually have a more developed capacity for learning, so they can focus for longer periods of time on subjects or tasks.
- Because adult learners are being given an opportunity to learn something that they’ve perhaps been wanting to do for a long time, they are more motivated to succeed. This motivation can foster a strong discipline to apply themselves more fully to the learning process, which can further define and deepen the overall experience for them.
- Fear of failure and/or appearing incompetent in the presence of peers or colleagues is often very strong in adult students. Empathy and understanding are needed to help them overcome this.
- Adults will often draw on their own life experiences to help them learn. They may use personal beliefs, opinions and ideas as reference to help illustrate or explain concepts or subject matters. Our instructors recognize and respect this by seeking to find ways in which this can be incorporated into the learning process
Our E-Learning Options
Please contact us for pricing Information as we can tailor programs to suit your needs and budget.
Geared for those who are struggling and need support to build A foundation
Best suited for students who already have a basic level of Subject understanding
For students who possess a thorough understanding Of the subject